Monday, January 16, 2012

Concert: AJ Rafael Red Roses Asia Tour 2012

Monsoon Productions proudly presents AJ Rafael Red Roses Asia Tour 2012, AJ Rafael a Filipino American has 2 Grammy's Running Nomination for 2012, #7 on Itunes and #13 on Billboard, He also has a ability to go beyond the Realm of Internet Stardom and make a True Name for Himself  in the Music Industry. -Asiaweek

AJ Rafael BIO

I was born to play music. I grew up to live for music. I have learned to breathe music. I'm 19 years old and I already feel successful in a sense that I have touched someone else's heart with my music. I only hope to inspire more people to have music in their lives: that's all it's about. Popularity, money, attention, I mean all of that's nice (not that I get much of it), but that's all temporary... music is FOREVER. I am currently attending Berklee College of Music in Boston, MA. Please leave some love and check out my videos and my blogs. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading this, and listening to my music. I owe you all so much. -aj rafael

http://www.myspace.com/ajrafael 
 
He is Going to have a Concert on Wenesday January 18, 2012. at the Music Museum, Greenhills, San Juan City. Ticket Prices on AJ Rafael Concert are:
 Ticket Prices : 
Orchestra Center – P2,111.50
Orchestra Side – P1,699.50
Balcony – P978.50
 
 AJ Rafael in this tour is guest artist, Krissy & Ericka, the lovely sister-duo, adding to the all-guys AJ band a feminine touch with their beautiful music.
 
Tickets available at http://www.ticketworld.com.ph
For more information call Music Museum (721-6726) or TicketWorld (891-9999).
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

BM