Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rap-Rockan, Parokya ni Edgar,Glock 9,Kamikazee 01-27-12

HY49NK3QBUEJ
Rap-Rockan, Rockoverload 2 featuring Parokya ni Edgar, Gloc 9 and Kamikazee waits you for their coming Concert at Metro Bar, 47 West Avenue, Quezon City on January 27,2012 Friday 9:00PM. This very helping concert is for the benefit of the victims of Tropical Storm Sendong, 


I am sure many music lover will go and watch this concert because it's not just for enjoyment, also for the help to storm victims. Rap and Rock Band will expect you come for this concert. So lets enjoy and help.

Regular Ticket Price is P600, Price is to heavy for you? Want some discount? Buy here Discounted Tickets 

2 comments:

WOW! I still remember this concert of Parokya ni Edgar, Gloc 9 and Kamikazee! They really rocks Metro Bar, 47 West Avenue, Quezon City. How I wish this coming January 2014 this will happen again .

By the way, have you ever heard the newest song of Parokya ni Edgar entitled "Ang Parokya"? Well, if you haven't heard it yet feel free to drop in my blog. I'm sure you will surely like it! Feel free to drop here in my blog at Latest OPM Songs.

Post a Comment

Share

BM